For Small & Medium companies around the world, it is a challenge to quickly setup a robust Customer Service platform that scales as their business evolves. Even though you might be small, good Customer Support is at the heart of developing a successful business and retaining your valuable customers.
Working closely with our own Support Team, we have come up with a solution that is specifically designed for Small and Medium Organizations that need a reliable Customer Service platform and doesn’t require months or even weeks to setup. Our QuickStart gets you up and running in just 3 days on the market leading Dynamics CRM Online platform.
Key features of our Service QuickStart are :
- Office 365 Trial Setup with E3 and CRM Online Get up and running on the hugely successful Office 365 platform with a 30 day free trial. Our setup includes setting up your Email and CRM Online.
- User setup with Licensing and Security Roles We will setup your users with their Office 365 email, CRM access as well as their security roles.
- Case Setup with Knowledge Base We will provide a well-designed Case Form along with the new Knowledge Base feature. Track and update your Cases along with documenting your issues as KB articles! .
- Case Notes Updates We developed a custom notification where in every time case notes are created or updated, we notify the customer with a complete chronological listing of all case notes!
- QuickStart Dashboard We have included a very useful Customer Service Dashboard that our team uses frequently. Use the Dashboard to get a quick view into your Customer Service Operations!
- Domain Setup in Office 365 We will also setup your domain so that users can access CRM and Office 365 using your domain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support Email to Customer Service Queue Setup We will setup a Support email for your organization and connect it to a Support Queue in your CRM Service module. All Support Team members would have access to this queue to monitor incoming support requests and create cases.
- Automated Workflow Notifications Automatically notify your customers when a case is Created, Updated or Resolved! Notifications are sent directly from your support mailbox.
- Auto Case Number Feature We developed an Auto Case Number feature for our Support team and we love it so much, we included it in this QuickStart. You will love it too. Read more on our blog here.
- User Training and Go Live We will provide two, 1 hour training sessions for your team and record the same so you can use it for future employees or just to refresh your knowledge!